New Cockpit UI Idea

love it but need HD cockpits

Could be an excellent compliment to working instruments or more flight control features.

1 Like

That would definitely be a nice option to have.

1 Like

I like that idea but I think it should be in a different format

1 Like

Love it it’s like fsx or a real plane but maybe able to choose between both control display

1 Like

I think this would be a great idea. It would be even better if the buttons and such were lined up and integrated with the design of the cockpit.

6 Likes

Cool Idea. I’d like the devs to see this.

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IDEA. Great idea!! We NEED this!!

3 Likes

That’s actually a great idea. ThAt would give you your engine start and shutdown and everything else you mentioned. It could still disappear if not being used like they currently do

3 Likes

This is just plane awesome (yes, I said plane, that’s just how great it is).

1 Like

Great idea, its a great step into making this into a proper sim.

4 Likes

No this is unnecessary. Wait for working switches.

2 Likes

With the size of the screens, buttons like those would be fine.

1 Like

Why bother? Just keep them where they are. Pain in the ass to move around to find the buttons.

2 Likes

That looks really cool! Great idea!

2 Likes

Really Good idea mate, it’s definitely will change the system in cockpit👍👏😉

1 Like

I like the idea but its gonna be a huge problem for people landing in cockpit view. I’ve tried flying in a simulator before and you can pretty much disengage brake while still looking forward. If this is implemented you’ll have to look down and away to engage/disengage brakes.

But overall a neat idea. You could have this as an option.

2 Likes

Those are just parking brakes. Only to be used after Parking or while holding short etc., auto brakes and pedals are used for slowing down after touchdown.

1 Like

Great idea :D

1 Like

Looks good, would be even more realistic to fly.

2 Likes