New Business Jet/ Short Haul Airliner Poll and Speculation Thread!

Hey Guys! I thought this could be a nice little place to discuss what the new plane coming to Infinite Flight “very soon” may be and what features and liveries it may have!

I also made a poll to see what we all think is the most likely to be added!

• Bombardier Dash 8 :smile:
  • Bombardier CRJ-9 :smiley:
  • An Aircraft in the MD-80 Family :wink:

0 voters

P.s For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, check the source of this information here (Flying Development Studio Official Twitter Account)

Thanks & Cheers 😀😃😄😉

How do you make a poll

1 Like

https://meta.discourse.org/t/a-better-poll-bar-chart-feature/28008

Hope this helps :) ;)

1 Like

Here’s my take on it:

Bombardier Dash 8: There’s a lot of back in on this one. IF Devs by now are likely aware that the Dash 8, or a similar aircraft, is in high demand now. One of the holes in the IF “fleet” could be filled with the Dash 8-100 and Dash 8 Q400.

Bombardier CRJ-900: This aircraft is likely in a different way. IF already has the little CRJ-200 in the final United Express tulip livery. Since IF has recently been upgrading/animating a bunch of old/original aircraft lately, they could be upgrading the CRJ-200 and also throwing in the CRJ-100, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, and CRJ-1000 because why not. Could always make a couple extra bucks off of some more IAPs (CR7, CR9, CR10).

McDonnell Douglas MD-80: Very unlikely in my opinion. First, the MD-80 is not a “small commercial jet” as the link suggests. Second, we already have the 717, so why add in a stretched version. Bigger fish to fry such as the Boeing 787, Airbus A350, and Bombardier CS than adding in an aircraft that is very similar to one already added.

Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Good thoughts Trevor…I agree tbh :)

1 Like

The Dash 8 is winning…

This is more of a general discussion. Features section is only for single and specific things like one aircraft or region for example. Speculation is too obscure.

1 Like

Okay, No worries, I see what you mean :)

I want the dash-8 in this game!!! In the purple flybe livery…swoon

1 Like