New Brussels Airlines A320

Hi all!
I would like to have the new Brussels Airlines livery added to IF. Brussels currently flies 16 A320’s and are planning to add 5 more of the NEO version in 2023 and 2024.
Since Brussels doesn’t have an A320 in the game I think this is definitely a must-have for IF to have!

A320 taking off

Some more Brussels A320’s/A319’s

Some info about Brussels Airlines, the Belgian flag carrier!

Some more info:

• Two more A320ceos are expected to join from Eurowings in early 2023, these may or may not be painted in these colours.
  • Brussels Airlines has it’s own ‘Belgian Icons’. These are special liveries made around specific Belgian things. Like the Belgian Red Devils, or Tintin! Check them here: Belgian Icons

Pictures are from: Brussels Airlines Media

Was thinking of making this feature myself at some point, beat me to it xD.

With the “new” rule of only the most recent/current livery being “allowed”, I think this was bound to pop up.

The topic about the “old” livery could’ve been changed of course, but hey.

Also, voted.

I like you profile picture by the way ;) .

Little more information I can mention here:

Only two of the current 16 A320s are painted in the new livery. These are OO-SNH and OO-SNI.

It’s important to note that 6 of those 16 aircraft have special liveries.

Two more A320ceos are expected to join from Eurowings in early 2023, these may or may not be painted in these colours. They will also have Sharklets, unlike all the current wingtip fences so fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Gotta keep the legacy alive!

And thanks for the extra info, is it okay if I copy-paste it in the post? Didn’t knew these things myself.
Was surprised I couldn’t find this livery request so I took matters into my own hands to get us a new Belgium aircraft in IF! (Tui is so nice btw), now we just need EBAW to be 3D!

2 Likes

Right about that!

And yeah, go ahead and paste it there mate. The more info the better.

And yeah, I just kept putting off the request, especially with exams now. And about Antwerp, I might snatch that up and give it a shot in the future ;), I regularly go there after all.

2 Likes

Would love to go there sometimes myself since I don’t live far from Antwerp. Anyways, thanks for your vote!

2 Likes

Definitely a good request! Voted

3 Likes

Thanks for that :)

2 Likes

Let’s Bring the whole LH Group Fleet in IF! Voted!

3 Likes

YES BABYYY go voteeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Thank you!
And @Tommaso_Sacchi you too!

2 Likes

Voted, I personally love the new livery and even prefer it over the old one.

3 Likes

Thank you Maxi!

1 Like

OO-SNI taxiing at EBBR/BRU

5 Likes

Yes, this is needed ! You got my vote !

2 Likes

Same ! This livery is so underrated :’(

2 Likes

On final approach into Geneva

Source

3 Likes

I flew the A320 from Geneva last September!

2 Likes

It looks stunning !

2 Likes

Thanks for voting for this beautiful plane.

Same goes to the 14 others!

2 Likes

Alright, time to give my own contribution to this.

Credit: Me;

OO-SNH taking off from runway 07R at Brussels.

3 Likes