New Background Card Colour

Has anyone else noticed the new white backgrounds on our user cards? TBH, I think it looks stylish and modern. Thanks community devs😊

5 Likes

Hmm…the badges don’t really look good with that background :/

2 Likes

Yeah, forgot to mention that as one of my cons. But the color is nice nonetheless.

1 Like
  • Classy!

• No Classy!

0 voters

It looks a bit too bright in my opinion. Makes it kind of difficult to see the badges and bio sample.

1 Like

This doesn’t match up with your biography!

“Commited to decent spelling and grammar.”

2 Likes

I don’t like the new whitish-gray card background. I prefer the original black card background.

Lol. Sorry man!😂 I’ll edit.

1 Like

I don’t notice any difference.

1 Like

I like it. When you hit your own it doesn’t pop up but it does when you hit other user cards

You don’t notice a difference? You have to be in desktop mode so that you can click on a user’s profile pic and see the user card.

1 Like

Desktop mode as in on a computer?

Way too white

2 Likes

No like in the “hamburger menu” you can switch from mobile view to desktop view. It changes the arrangement of items to better fit and make it easier to use on your device. For example, I personally use desktop mode on my tablet even though most people use mobile view.

2 Likes

Ah now you see it. 😉 Yeah I agree with you.

1 Like

Actually I do IFC on Android and I can see user cards just fine.

1 Like

I use IFC on 4 different devices and it is too white on all of them. Just my opinion:) I still like it though; good to have something new. I’m not complaining :D

2 Likes

I visit IFC on a potato :(

Does anyone know of the computer called the Raspberry Pi? Lol it is cool

1 Like

Lol good job Rob. Now the rest of this topic will be about food ^^ haha. Let’s get back on topic 😂.

1 Like