New Aviation Website

Hey all,
As somebody of you will know I make a lot of websites myself and for other people. With all these links and files being made by the mods about different things on IF aircraft I was wondering if I should create a website specifically devoted to with speeds, flap, checklists, manuals and many other official documents on IF aircraft (as I have a lot myself). As this would take a long time to get the rest of the information (manuals are very rare) I want to know if people would use it. Please answer below. Also if you want me to include anything extra please comment below and I’ll see what I can do, thanks!

• Yes, make the website
  • No, I’ll continue to search in multiple places for information

0 voters

4 Likes

Make it; it sure would be handy to have!

2 Likes

If you want to put the work into making one, do it. Make life easier for the people.

3 Likes

sounds like quite the nifty idea, but doesn’t IF Checklists already do most of this?

1 Like

@Alphadog4646 and @Vinne yeah I hear you i can be very annoying especially when u forget where something is that a mod created. That’s why I wanted to make the site. That way you’ll have all the checklists, manuals and other details for all aircraft on one site.

1 Like

Yes, but one it’s an a separate app which can cause problems especially crashing If on older devices. Also I’m planning on including a lot more than the checklist does including fuel stats.

1 Like

Well, it’s not like your website wouldn’t be separate either.

I haven’t got any reports of IF Checklists “causing problems especially crashing IF on older devices”. If you encounter this issue, please email me at adrien@ifchecklists.com and I’ll be happy to have a look at it.

Cool idea nonetheless! 🙂

No because it’s not an app, it’s on the computer meaning you wouldn’t have to leave IF to access it.

More than 50% of the time either the checklists crash or (more likely) IF crashes when accessing the checklists every time I try to use it (which is why I stopped using it). I use an iPhone 6 which means that anyone with an older phone will have the same issues.

Shall you code it with html, CSS and JavaScript etc?

I can those language including C#

a website like this already exists-

Do it. Make this website. This would be so helpful!!

Thank you!

No I use weebly, you can get so much more done in less time compared to coding. Please I use to do coding as a subject and I dislike it + can’t code.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.