New ATC Guide!

Blog article by Regan Hawthorn

atc-guide

It has already been over a year since the first Infinite Flight user guide was published and in that time we have introduced four new guides that dive deeper into different aspects of the app. To supplement our ATC manual, you can now learn the basics and techniques of Air Traffic Control in Infinite Flight.

Read the full article →

171 Likes

Sweet! Thanks @RAH !

3 Likes

Thanks For Doing A LOT Regan !!!

5 Likes

Nice job! Glad to see the changes! Thanks Regan!

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Awesome Work! Thanks Regan!!

4 Likes

Awesome stuff mate! Will have a look when I get a chance 🤙

3 Likes

Really? Of course when I’m in the middle of the IFATC recruitment process they have to change the manual. 😡

6 Likes

Welcome to aviation 🙂 More learning is never a bad thing.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried, the ATC Manual is a living document that grows and flourishes with the app. You’ll be fine ;)

9 Likes

Nice job Regan, ;)

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been meaning to get into ATC side of the sim and maybe join the IFATC, so this will definitely help!

2 Likes

There hasn’t been any major changes to the ATC Manual with this update but as others have mentioned, all the guides are constantly changing to keep to date with in-app updates.

The addition of the new ATC Guide (not the ATC Manual) has been made to compliment our existing ATC Manual and so I hope you find this a useful resource to help (not hinder) your application to join IFATC. Good luck.

14 Likes

Nice Work!

2 Likes

Nice “What’s new” page, I have a feeling I know it’s internal name though…

5 Likes

Alexander, you worry me. It’s like you have a catalog of these types of things ready for public posting, all within reach of a click on your mouse.

9 Likes

Thank you Regan!

2 Likes

IFATC gang wya

3 Likes

Thanks Regan!

1 Like

Amazing, thanks so much!

2 Likes