New ATC Guide!

Nice job Regan, ;)

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been meaning to get into ATC side of the sim and maybe join the IFATC, so this will definitely help!

2 Likes

There hasn’t been any major changes to the ATC Manual with this update but as others have mentioned, all the guides are constantly changing to keep to date with in-app updates.

The addition of the new ATC Guide (not the ATC Manual) has been made to compliment our existing ATC Manual and so I hope you find this a useful resource to help (not hinder) your application to join IFATC. Good luck.

14 Likes

Nice Work!

2 Likes

Nice “What’s new” page, I have a feeling I know it’s internal name though…

5 Likes

Alexander, you worry me. It’s like you have a catalog of these types of things ready for public posting, all within reach of a click on your mouse.

9 Likes

Thank you Regan!

2 Likes

IFATC gang wya

3 Likes

Thanks Regan!

1 Like

Amazing, thanks so much!

2 Likes

Thanks for this, it will definitely be a great help for all new controllers. Nice job!

2 Likes

Great iniciative! Thanks for the hard work to the contributors!

2 Likes

This is great one thing I think that some pilots need to learn is when they are asked to expedite it means go as fast as possible because I have had to around on 2 ocations because the aircraft simply takes years to exit the runway

Very nice Regan!

Woah, this is great and really useful. Cheers guys.

Someone definitely needs this! 😅😅😅

me

Tanks for infomation

Awesome work @RAH!

1 Like

This is amazing, Regan! This will certainly help everyone out and looks absolutely stunning. Nice work!

Awesome work Regan! The new ATC Manual is very nice!