New Airport & Navigation Update

Whoever edited this, thanks!

1 Like

That would be me, I just fixed the frequencies.

2 Likes

Either way, it’s a better airport now than it was before.

1 Like

Keep in mind that not all airports may have a visual change to them. Some airports could’ve simply received a frequency fix or runway adjustment.

8 Likes

Glad to see KIAH and KMSY (two of my favorite airports) were worked on. As usual, keep up the great work team!

1 Like

KIAH had a full redo from scratch this time. You’ll notice that some taxiways don’t have any markings since they’re under construction (from what I saw in Google).

KMSY had its buildings removed to comply with new editing rules. It still has pending a redo later in the summer.

3 Likes

The scenery update is not in the airport editing team’s department.

1 Like

That’s a totally different topic and it’s not related to the work of the editing team, the answer can be found here.

1 Like

Great update!
Have to admit i was surprised to see that Murcia airport wasnt in the sim before. Once again, good job guys!

Thanks @HiFlyer!

1 Like

What else was changed/added at KIAH? Any new fixes?

Offff, i have been sad a very long while because i joined Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team for many months ago but my PC can not handle it!

I wanna know who build ZLXY, I love him (or her) !

how do you even get on the editing team?

Thanks for IFAET team!

1 Like

You’re the best guys!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Great job once again to the airport editing team. Your hard work and dedication is certainly appreciated.

FMEE is nice