New Airport & Navigation Update

Hi,

The mainly changes are longer runways and new asphalt taxiways. You can compare the satellite imagery in 2014 with 2018’s then you can tell the difference. Except those changes, all of the spawns were moved forward to the end of taxi line.

Wow thanks guys!

Oh! I am so happy ! I love the airport of Toulouse Blagnac. I love flying at LFBO with the Airbus livery 😀
Thank you 🤗

Thank you for di informatie

Awesome work guys, and thank you! Is there anyway that the airport: ZUDC (Yading airport ) can be added? It’s the worlds’ highest airport… Thanks once again!

1 Like

Yes @AlphaSeven , there is a simple way to add every certain airport that you wish to be added:

2 Likes

Awesome to see the constant development that goes into making IF what it is, well done to all involved!

Yes my first edited airport is now live on Infinite Flight :)

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

Thank you very much! 😎 Those airports in Finland really needed a rework. Nicely done! 🙂 So happy that my local airport EFKK got reworked! 😊

3 Likes

Still no st Vincent darn

Great job on the updates! Thank youu! Only thing I’m still waiting for to see are lights on taxi way I’m sure that’s alot of work tho

1 Like

Changes to KSFO

1 Like

1 Like

LTFM wasn’t changed!

1 Like

You really do an amazing job !

Thank you all !!!

Envoyé de monaillefone

To whoever edited KFRG, I applaud you. Now the airport has all of the hundreds of gates it has irl. 🙏

1 Like

Yes. No attitude. Just wondering why it’s taking so long. And my computer cant run the stuff to join the team.

Thank you! I really enjoyed pointing out what @Balloonchaser missed during review!

8 Likes

The editor currently assigned to it, is still working on the airport. We don’t know when he will be finished. The only thing you can do like most people, is to remain patient.

1 Like