New Airport & Navigation Update

Really nice update! It seems kind of weird that SKBO has no terminal building but terrain…still, the little aspects that were changed were necessary, thanks for the hard work!!!

I also noticed the same thing…nice little additions that are necessary!!!

Nice work ! , thanks for update :")

Use that for st Vincent come on now been saying that for weeks

Please FIX KROA

Please add gates and fix the GA parking

Please FiX this

They don’t take airport requests. But to have that airport edited faster you can join the team and edit your desired airport!

What is ROA? And why should who fix what?

Come on @American_1549 , you could do better!
Refer to a Airport name and 4 Letter ICAO could, or at least the later one. Say what is wrong with it in your opinion and give a reference like a satellite image or a AIP document.
And do not shout fix, like you are the commander at the drill. We do what ever we can to improve, but we won’t guess what you’re up to.

Wow @mark_dublin, you where saying this for weeks?
We just have monthly airport updates in IF. May be you have to be more patient or you have to join the team.
And by the way, WMKK is on of the largest airports of the world, and nothing called st Vincent comes near to it. Even the largest airport at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Argyl International is a tinny airfield compared to WMKK.
If you want to care about, join the team, it wouldn’t take you more than some days and you have it done.

Yes it is right but it’s in game not a airport that is no longer in open at least ad it

Yes but that airport u mention is it in the sim yes so y is an airport that is not longer in uses there but u guys did wirk on bgi and Trinidad that’s already there y Not try to update what’s not there

We do add airports that where not in the IF on a regular basis. 34 just in this update as you can read on top of the thread!
If you wish a special one you could join the team add it. All editors have the wish list and their priorities, if they are not yours: do it your self.

Ok will do

How do I join the team

Read this link

Terminal buildings are no longer added. New editing guidelines given to us last year explicitly forbids us from adding them on new airports and we’re also removing them from existing airports. I complied with this new rule while redoing SKBO and other airports in Colombia.

Some tweaks for the markings at the terminal apron. Nothing else.

Thanks for updating DTTB, but was expecting for DTTJ and DTNH update. Indeed those two airports are more important and monoplize with DTMB the most charter and tourist flights in the country

I’m sure those airports will be updated eventually within the app. If you’d like the chances of them being updated to be higher, join the editing team! We’d love to have you.

Thanks IFAET! I’m looking forward to joining you all soon 😎

Somehow in one month time (previous update was on 28 Feb) you guys managed to update/edit over 500 airports.
Respect! 🌷