New airplane coming soon

Here’s a sneak peek at a plane that will be coming soon to Infinite Flight!

17 Likes

Sweet new planes are fun. 😀

1 Like

A320!!! Read it on the rear. Are you bringing out the fleet?

2 Likes

Is that an F35 in the left corner? Looks like it has something out the back not like the F22. Air inlets also look different to the 22.

1 Like

OHHH YESSSSS!!!

I originally thought that you were a random person asking for some new feature in the game when I saw the title, but when I saw the picture and the poster, that’s when I knew this was legit.

B6 for the win!!! Love the sharklets! Keep the goodies coming.

If it’s possible can you make some A320s with the IAE V2500 engine pls.? At least one A320 model. If you don’t want to, that’s fine though. Long as there is an A320.

Thanks for the sneak peak!

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

A318,A319.A321too??

1 Like

@Iruto_B738LOVE I can only speculate, but…

Airbus A321: There is a guarantee that the A321 will be added, given that there is already a USAir A321-200 in the sim already

Airbus A319: Very likely given the popularity among many airlines.

Airbus A318: I got my fingers crossed on this baby. While it is not too likely, someone on the forum told me that @matt posted a photo of a BA A318-100 on his twitter page. I have not located that photo but I’m holding onto a hope that (s)he was telling the truth. Given the A318s relative unpopularity and lack of many operators, the devs may choose not to add in the Baby Bus like they did with the Boeing 737-600. Who knows though.

Disclaimer: This is SPECULATION. My opinions/thoughts do not reflect what may actually come in the A320 update.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

What about liveries?

1 Like

What do you mean? Are you asking what other liveries there are?

I have started a thread here about speculating on some liveries:

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That an A320!

Necroposting