New Aircraft πŸ›«πŸ›©βœˆπŸ›¬

I have been thinking for a very long time about how we should come up and think of several aircraft to add to Infinite Flight. I also thought that it would be absolutely amazing if we can for the very first time in Infinite Flight add helicopters. 🚁 For airplanes I think the B-52 Stratofortress, Lockheed Martin C-5M & C-5C Super Galaxy’s, the F-35A,B,&C, the Rockwell B-1B Lancer, and the Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker. For helicopters the Bell/Boeing V-22 Osprey, Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk(with other variants), Sikorsky CH-53 Super Stallion, and the Boeing CH-47 Chinook, and the UH-72 Lakota.

Hi @Moses_Kelly,

These sound like some amazing requests! For request of things to add to the app, we have a category dedicated just for that, #features.

Since you are a trust-level-1 user, you have the ability to vote for feature you would like to see in app; however, you have a limited amount.

When you become a trust-level-2 user, which comes with time, you will be able to create specific requests, as long as they aren’t duplicated.

I recommend using the search tool to check and see if some of your requests have current topics.

Happy voting!

3 Likes