737-MAX Series
737 to 737-600 Series
777X Series
A380 Plus
A350
DC-9
A300
A310

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

I think exactly like you. Perfect!

1 Like

Hi there!

FDS works very hard on each plane, and they can’t add All of those instantly, they also will add what Every user wants, not just one, sorry to disappoint you :/

This would take them at least 10 years

1 Like

I know, I just wanted the community’s thoughts about it

In #features we have a slew of feature requests (many of which you listed) for community members to vote on. I highly suggest checking those out and expesssing your support there. Thank you!
:)

Yea, but I don’t think the feedback would be positive as it sounds like your begging FDS do this. At least to me, sorry

There, I added ‘I think’ to it.

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

1 Like