New aircraft and rework suggestion

Hi everyone!

Sitting at home today, I was thinking about the development of aircraft on the sim and wondering if we can have some new aircraft such as the F35, the Eurofighter typhoon, hawk T1 (red arrow skin)

I think these are great ideas for the sim as there are a lot of people who enjoy doing aerobatics which they could use the Hawk T1
A lot of people enjoy intercepting and refuelling which the eurofighter and the F35 are awesome for!!

Also wondering if there would be reworks for the F18 yet, such as different skins and a more realistic look?

Iโ€™m unsure if you all take suggestions but these are things Iโ€™ve been hoping to see for a while so hopefully they would be taken into consideration ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

THANKS ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

3 Likes

Good idea! But I think this should be split up and in the #features category.

1 Like

I couldnโ€™t find it on the titles

Do I post each aircraft on the featured category?

1 Like

I canโ€™t add anything to features ๐Ÿ™‚

You donโ€™t want to spam the category, so you can pick your best idea and maybe put it in. The reason you donโ€™t have it though is because you most likely arenโ€™t Trust Level 2.

1 Like

Yup not level 2 yet

Once you TL2 feel free to post in #features. Be sure to search as most has been requested. Closing as we are duplacting answers.