*NEW* Airbus A330 Takes Over LSZH! Plane Spotting Video Release

New Plane Spotting Video at LSZH Zurich Airport | Expert Server

Hello everyone and I hope you all have an amazing weekend! A few days ago and specifically on 27th, 28th and 29th of July as you already know i hosted a plane spotting event! I couldnt resist myself with this one and i just released it ! I hope you enjoy it as well as my special intro with the new A330 :) Submissions once again where a lot and i am really greatfull with that but you know i cant fit everyone in only one video! And if you are still wandering which is the next airport, wait till the end of the video ;) ENJOY!

(SAS Departure was also operated by @Angus_flyer! It’s a typo mistake)

Featured Pilots

@SwissPilot
@sebflysplanes
@_sam
@Thisjs0106
@NepalAviator_RBX
@Angus_flyer
@kit_v_kapushone
@Georgios_P
@Charter
@GEMINIJETS_Delta777
@T1MMY4L1F3_YT
@Pilot_Dan1
@TheGynSpotter
@JTPJTP
@samory167
@Edoardo_C
@blade1987
@Daniel_Steinman
@Pilot-SimonettI
@I_AM_KOREAN_FOX
@Captain_Sid
@AviatorAndrew

41 Likes

Nice video though the SAS A320 takeoff was me not @kit_v_kapushone

Its here <3! Finally woohooo

1 Like

Yes i mentioned it on the thread :) i saw it after exporting :(

Probably one of your best spotting videos so far! Loved the intro a lot.

Spotted a small mistake though: You put my departure with the Swiss A319 as “Zurich - Istanbul” but I actually flew from Zurich to Brussels. Only a small mistake though, not the end of the world.

Awesome video as always, looking forward to the next session!

2 Likes

Great Video Man! Hopefully the next one is at Mumbai! 😉🤞🏻

2 Likes

Thank you! Oh sorry about that :P

1 Like

I want to avoid a lot of A330 on the next one so i chose the airport accordingly ;) (i have a sneak peek at the end of the video). But Mumbai will be featured in August one week ;)

2 Likes

Oh yeah Next week is Athens!! I flew there from Paris as a part of FNF !!

1 Like

Indeed one of the best plane spotting videos. Looking forward to more sessions with you mate!

2 Likes

That would be Athens!

1 Like

Thanks @Kostas_K !!

I was Very Butter 🧈 Landing 😆

2 Likes

ive looked at the flight schedules for Athens there are only 4 A330 Services, 3 of them with delta, two to JFK and one to ATL and one with Air china in an A332 from Beijing. Its also a pity that we lack the Olympic Airlines livery for the Dash 8 and the A320!

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

Yes we miss Olympic Airlines Dash8 livery! Olympic A320s dont exist anymore. And also we miss A321ceo Aegean Livery and a lot A320 ceos of Aegean are repainted with the new livery! I hope all that will be in the app soon

1 Like

This is definitely one of the best IF spotting videos I have ever seen. Great work🙌

1 Like

Thank you so much! Highly appreciated :)

2 Likes

but when i look on flightradar24, i see the olympic air callsign next to the A320 so i was assuming that it was olympic airlines.

1 Like

Aaah I know what you mean! When Olympic bankrupt Aegean took their slots and domestic routes and they kept the Olympic codes for all flights within Greece. So for a flight from Thessaloniki to Athens for example, you get Olympic code but operated by Aegean

1 Like

Where Would Be The Next Airport?

1 Like