New Air Tahiti Nui Boeing 787-9

Magnifique… hâte de le voir se poser sur FAA’A en espérant pouvoir le prendre pour Paris en septembre et pouvoir le ploter sur IF le plus vite possible

I’m going to bump this. Not the right time but we do need this livery! Maybe sometime in 2021 or anytime we might see this but nonetheless, this livery needs some love!

1 Like

Bump! Need this one

Just voted! We need this livery!

1 Like

just Voted! I have been seeing many people fly the Air Tahiti nui, and since Air Tahiti Nui has had the New livery on the 787 i feel like it’s a very important update and definitely after they leaked the Westjet 787 i feel like they can also update the Air Tahiti Nui 787!

3 Likes

The difference is a very noticeable, and it’s very much needed since the new 787 has been out for over 2 years now! hopefully see it in 21.1 with the other liveries

2 Likes

This Air Tahiti Nui livery is one of the best normal airline liveries out there. Definitely need to have this, you have my vote!

1 Like

Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner departing in Vancouver on a snowy afternoon, absolutely drenched in deice fluid.

Love this picture😍👀

Credits: @onemoreweektogo

2 Likes

Via my photos, now there is even more “real routes” to fly with this new livery, it’s a must need!

4 Likes

😍😍
That livery + that wingflex is so amazing!

1 Like

I do hope they go back an add the updated livery to this aircraft. Its truly amazing! The pacific countries have some of the best liveries!

1 Like

Screw the other liveries. We need this one. I’d be an idiot not to vote for this.

3 Likes

Since the 787 is getting at least one new livery (Westjet), it’d be great if the developers took some time to update this livery! Especially since it was highlighted in today’s blog article. This looks much better than the old livery version, which never existed on the 787

2 Likes

i definitely feel after they showed us the Westjet 787, they definitely can update the Air Tahiti Nui 787 :) PS: make reg F-OVAA named Bora bora

F-OVAA, F-OMUA, F-ONUI, F-OTOA. All are amazing but F-OMUA is my favorite.

Fakarava (F-OMUA)

Tetiaroa (F-OTOA)

Bora Bora (F-OVAA)

Tupaia (F-ONUI)

2 Likes

Gonna bump this thread, there’s definitely a huge difference between the in-game & in real life livery. The main one being the rear fuselage design which is blank on the Infinite Flight version.

2 Likes

I think we have a chance of seeing it this year. We got a mod flying from Tahiti and (i think) 3 B787 livery additions/reworks.

2 Likes

We can hope! This livery flies all the way from Paris to Pape’ete (via Los Angeles or Vancouver), connecting French Polynesia with France!

2 Likes

Let’s face it. The current TN B789 in IF is garbage. We need a replacement.