[New] Air France-KLM VA Official Thread | 2019

Codeshare%20Animation

AFKLM VA ADDS NEW REAL WORLD CODESHARE ROUTES OPERATED BY COPA, ETIHAD, GOL & QANTAS

42 New Routes Extend European VA's Reach Into Americas, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean & Oceania

PARIS – July 2, 2019 – As part of our ongoing commitment to provide our pilots with the most realistic route network and overall VA experience, AFKLM VA is pleased to announced the addition of new Codeshare Connection Routes by real-world codeshare partners, Copa, Etihad, GOL, and Qantas.

In total, 42 new routes have been added – available exclusively to Commander Rank pilots operating AFKLM Classic flight mode – to extend AFKLM VA’s reach deeper and farther into the Americas, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean Islands, and Oceania, including:

We look forward to celebrating the new codeshare route additions alongside @QantasVirtualGroup, @CopaVirtualAirlines, and our fellow VAs with co-op events in the coming months!

About AFKLM Virtual Destinations:

Air France-KLM Virtual Group has the most extensive route network between Europe and the rest of the world, period.

We serve 318 destinations in 1 16 countries and offer access to 1,000 more destinations through our SkyTeam network and Codeshare partners.

As an AFKLM Airman, the only thing you need to ask yourself is “Where will I fly to today?” To view all AFLKM VA Destinations, click here.

12 Likes

Hi; I am interested in joining and have made a test submission on the website. Am I supposed to receive a notification (per se within 48 hours)?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Applications are usually reviewed within 48-72 hours. If it gets busy, it may take longer.

Best regards
Philip

3 Likes

What is the IFC name of Matt, the director of events?

1 Like

@HPNMatt, @Philippe_Gilbert you’re welcome. :)

1 Like

Flying through the mountains with AFKLMVA & SkyTeam:

We’re flying through the mountains of South America this weekend for the next exciting installment of our flagship event series, Destination Saturdays! Join us on a short hop from San Jose, Costa Rica to the majestic mountains of Quito, Ecuador sitting just over 8,000 ft. above sea level.

Wonder what it’s like to land in that environment? Check out this episode of KLM’s Cockpit Tales and see how the pros do it:

Afterwards, visit our event thread to join AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual and SkyTeam’s Delta Virtual, Aeromexico Virtual, Korean Air Virtual, and Garuda Indonesia Virtual for Destination Saturdays, Vol. 38: Quito!

5 Likes

Always when I try to open your website the error occurs that it took to long to connect to the website even if other websites work normally and my connection normally works

You might be trying to connect to our old homepage.

This is our new website. It’s loading fine for me.

Cheers

Philip
Chief Operating Officer AFKLM VA

1 Like

Dear Philip,

Thanks for your quick response. It works now if I connect to the website with VPN for some reason. Probably because I am in vacation in Russia right now. I already applied and hope I will be accepted.

Thank you
Maximilian

Hey guys. So yesterday i’ve done my retest.but untill now, i don’t receive any email from you guys. It has been more than 24 hours.

Thanks
Ramzi

Applications are usually reviewed within 72 hours. Depending on demand, it can take longer.

Best Regards

Philip
Chief Operating Officer

1 Like

I am disappointed… I applied correctly 5 days ago and didn’t receive any message from you :(

I am a proud AFKLM pilot and the route network and the pilot attitude is just amazing! Everyone is so upbeat and willing to fly with you and answer any questions you have. Highly recommend applying if you want a great VA the flies all around the world.

3 Likes

hello afklm staff. i’ve done my retest last sunday. but i dont get any notification from you guys.

i hope you can respond my test

Same with me… I applied 5 days ago and didn’t receive any message from them

1 Like

I think they are busy at the moment. We just need to wait

Hey Maximilian,

we had a problem with our mail program. Without us knowing it, mails weren’t sent out.

Please check your inbox now. You should have recieved a mail.

Best regards

Philip
Chief Operating Officer AFKLM VA

Hey Ramzi,

sorry for the delay. Please check your mails as well. You should’ve recieved one.

Cheers

Philip

1 Like

Same to me I reapplied instantly after you messaged me and there is no message from you guys hope this is gonna be fixed soon

Hi Everyone,

Our apologies for they delay! We have all systems up and running, and each applicant has received an update from us to their email on file with a note, or slack invitation.

If anyone has not yet heard back, feel free to contact me via DM.

Cheers,

Tristan
AFKLM Staff

4 Likes