New Air Asia X A330 livery

Hey what’s up guys? Hopin you guys are doing good.

So, as you guys knew, AirAsia is one of the best lower - cost airlines in the world and they also have sister company, called AirAsia X. They operates two dozens of A330s with a selection of liveries available. But that one in the Infinite Flight is pretty outdated already.

Then, this is what comes in. Introducing u the latest livery of Air Asia X.

Credit : JetPhotos
This livery looks more modern compared to the ones that we alr had. I’m looking forward to seeing this livery along the A330 update later on.

Happy Flying and see yah !

(psst : if you still don’t know about AirAsia X, heres a link to Wikipedia. AirAsia X - Wikipedia)

looks like the same livery to me

The one in Infinite Flight is the older version of the livery. Just by looking at the font and the tail it is evident that there is a difference.

ooooh okay…

I’m honestly liking this livery more then the other,

One because it’s newer and two because the font style is what I like. I think it could replace the current livery, you have my support :)

4 Likes

yep that’s it

Thank you!

Hopefully this livery will come for the next update🥺

1 Like

yeahh me tooo…STAFF IF PLEASE MAKE LIVERYY

Thank you so much, we all hope that miracles happen again :D

My bad. This request is older. Don’t flag this :)

2 Likes

Come on Vote this! hoping for a miracle to happen. @IG_IFWnnfy Maybe you can add some words that I will send via dm :)

A330-900 NEO Of Them is confirmed at 21.5, Come vote this, I hope they add this too

Yes we need this livery. Bcs its originally AirAsia X Malaysia. Come on guys, pls vote this!!

3 Likes

No way I would fly that Thai Air Asia! That neo livery are not welcome here for me until they add back original livery.

3 Likes

hoping that dev can add it back sooner or later

1 Like

Please make new livery AAX A333…Because I am Miss So Much😭😭😭😭😭😭…Please Staff Infinite Flight Please Make New Livery Okay…Because I Believe You So Much Can You Doing For Me😭😭😭😭

1 Like

I love this livery for A333 very much… and released this back very soon on the next update. highly appreciate it and thanks to the Team in advance… Cheers…

1 Like

Feels odd the devs removed the A330-300 livery for Air Asia. I believe it is not a hard feature to add. Funny how Delta airlines has the -300 livery and a NEO livery but Air Asia is only available with the A330 NEO.

5 Likes

Be patient, let’s hope this Livery will be added again 😁