NEW Aeromexico 787-9 XA-ADG (Formal livery)

Hey there, I would like to introduce this amazing aircraft and livery, the AeroMexico 787-9 in its formal livery, AeroMexico is one of the oldest airlines in the world and the main carrier in Mexico with more than 120 destinations around the country and world, I think this is a great addition to the AeroMexico fleet in IF, the AM fleet in the sim haven’t been updated in years so I think this is a great opportunity! 😁 also it could be the replacement in case the Quetzalcóatl livery is not possible

This would be a great gift for Mexican and Latin American users to have this livery in companion of Latam, AeroMexico is using more 787-9s than -8s so this addition will allow us to recreate a whole new type of flights with countries like the US, France, Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and more!

AEROMEXICO HISTORY

https://aeromexico.com/en-ca/about-us/our-story

BOEING 787 HISTORY

• Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 dream liner 🇺🇸
• Airline: Aerovías de México (AeroMexico) 🇲🇽
• Engines: General Electric GEnx

LIVERY IMAGE

What are your thoughts?, Would you like to have a brand new livery to the 787-9?

wait… i thought we had this? 🤔

We only have the -8 currently

1 Like

Voted, thought there was already a topic bout this one but glad u made it

3 Likes

This livery would be amazing to have! 😁

1 Like

They do fly to ICN with the 789

2 Likes

Voted, I love this livery and enjoy flying the 788 but it will be nice to have it on the 789!

2 Likes

@InfiniteFlight_Shots

It looks like it’s carrying cargo, or is a charter. They don’t fly passenger flights with it from what i’ve seen.

2 Likes

Ye but they flyin

2 Likes

voted, this is neccesary, but the 738 is as well very necessary

3 Likes

I like the livery, but I sort of like the 787-8 it’s self more instead of the livery.

1 Like

Here’s an edition that I made of how it may look once it’s being added to the sim

7 Likes

Voted. If we don’t get quetzalcóatl now, at least we need this

2 Likes

Voted!! We need this 🤩

2 Likes

Beautiful… 👏🏼

2 Likes

image image

Just look at that beauty!

This aircraft would be amazing to have along with the 737-800, we haven’t received a new Aeromexico livery in years😭, the 757 doesn’t count since it was already on the sim.

1 Like

Aeromexico haven’t been updated since the 787 addition, and no, the 757 doesn’t count since it was already on the sim before the rework, Latin American liveries should be updated to achieve the standards of realism, but also to let people fly routes that are impossible without certain aircraft and livery.

3 Likes

Hope to see this in the next update :)

1 Like

Aeromexico has been flying the 787-9 to Asia very often, sometimes more than the -8 in one week, we need this livery along with the AM738, this will make a huge change to Aeromexico, those who are flying or want to fly with this virtual airline will not be able to fly realistically if this liveries is not added.

1 Like

We need this livery! 😍🤩

1 Like