New account

So i wanted to start all over again.

Got my new EMail and want to log in, but

What do i have to do?

2 Likes

Hello!

First, try an app restart.

This is something you can see when you have yet to create an account in Infinite Flight. An account is created when you purchase a PRO subscription and can’t be created before that. You then have the option to link your account to either a Facebook or Google profile. You are most likely trying to sign in with either of them before having purchased a subscription and have it linked with your Facebook or Google.

So basically link your account and then you’ll be able to log in!

2 Likes

Well didnt work

Try on your original device and link it to facebook or gmail. then log in using one of these 2 on your prefered device. Make sure to press “Use another account.”

it always shows me my old account to log in

Then it seems you’ve purchased a subscription on the wrong account.
Can you check and see if the subscription is on your old or new account by logging in?

I suggest contacting Schyllberg to transfer it to the correct one.

Hey there!

Click there and it will take you to this screen.

After you get to this screen click log out

That will take you to this screen.

After you get to this screen click Log In.

Make sure you click use other account.

Then either log in with Google or Facebook.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

That’s not the problem. The problem is that he hasn’t linked his account via google or facebook, which is why he keeps getting the message that there was no account found in the system.

Thats what i do

The result is

Ok, @ykaviation,

Are you logged in on a device currently that has a subscription?
I think that the problem is that you bought a subscription on the wrong/unexisting account.

Contact @schyllberg and he should be able to make a new account for you by transferring subscriptions. (If you bought one already). Contact him as he can tell your current email. He will be able to change it.

Thank you, i will try

1 Like

i currently have a sub

So, your problem is that you changed your email and you cant log in right because its different?

nope, i just want to make a new account to start all over again. 0 violations, 0 ghostings

1 Like

May I ask how many ghostings you had?

Ahh, I see.

You are not able to make a new subscription unless you use different apple accounts.

You’ll need to subscribe to IF using a different apple store/android account in order to make a new account! Unfortunately this is the only way possible.

Also, what device are you using? iOS or android?

Sounds funny.

Since 2017 10

I am using IOS

So what grade are you just now?

Yep, so you’ll need to use another apple iTunes account in order to make a new IF account.
@RyanR this is all irrelevant that you’re asking. If the OP wants a fresh start, there’s nothing wrong with that.