New AA 777-200

Can anyone link the source where IF confirmed the new American Boeing 777-200ER?

2 Likes

It’s on Infiniteflight.com. You have to be in a desktop/laptop to view it. It will be at the very top if the home page.

Ah that’s probably why I haven’t seen it. I’ve only looked with my iPad and iPhone. Will look tomorrow thanks

1 Like

Check this out too

Source: infiniteflight.com

4 Likes

Sorry I don’t quite understand

“Multiple on-board views”

I’m not speculating or saying that it’s coming, but it’s certainly an interesting thought 🤔

1 Like

Left wing, right wing, tail, bottom, nose wheel, the list goes on. I don’t think this is really anything to be surprised at…

6 Likes

Yes but how does that have anything to do with my question?

1 Like

Those are external views as well

Here’s a video of what’s on the website

5 Likes

Fair point. Apologies for kind of drifting away.

2 Likes

I saw the video multiple times but looking at IF Facebook, you tube pages I couldn’t find it

It’s not a leak. The video above was taken from infiniteflight.com. The full screen version of the video was found through the source code.

This is what the desktop version of the website shows. It was intentionally placed there as a trailer for people visiting the website.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what I heard.

In the video it shows a cabin? 👀

It may also be just a galley that you can see from the doors. The devs are known for surprising us though, so we’ll just have to see.

1 Like

Onboard views could just mean the cockpit FYI. And they do have onboard views like on the CRJ family

1 Like