New 777 long haul

So guys, I am doing a flight from KSFO to RKSI in the new United 777-200ER, So far so good! Hopefully this goes well, as this might be the first long haul with the new 777! This will put the iphone 11 pro to the test

5 Likes

Have fun on your flight :)

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, it probably won’t go well I don’t think.

1 Like

Hopefully it goes well but with the update and increased traffic IF may crash

1 Like

Good Luck! I thought IF said that they decreased crash likelihood in this update but I haven’t seen that with my game often crashing and audio constantly buffering with low FPS. Hope to god your flight goes well though!

1 Like

Is your call sign KLM 607? They are going to the same place, if so, then I saw you on the map. Have a good flight!

It will take time to run out the bugs they can’t simulate the demand we as users put on the servers the test it and if stable they push it up the ladder each step the last step is ours full product release be patient these guy have done amazing things with this game its come such a long way and there will be a few issues but like we have seen time and time again it always gets smoothed out in the end

Patience is going to be key here I had a few short minutes before my app crashed I must say the 772 she looked amazing well done DEVS keep up your amazing work

1 Like

Callsign is AIVA081 Heavy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.