New 3D Buildings

Is it just me, or are the buildings at the airports not showing up for anyone else??? Please help

3 Likes

Can you confirm you are on version 21.1?

how do I know which version I am on? I am very new to this game. Apologies

In order to update you app, head to the App Store or play store and click the word “update” next to infinite flight. Follow this tutorial below if you need help.
Apple: How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support
Android: Update your Android apps - Google Play Help

yep, i am in the newest version. they somehow are still not showing up.

Make sure you are going to one of the 21 airports that have 3D buildings. Not all have them. The airports that do are the following:
CYTZ
Billy Bishop Toronto City

KDEN
Denver International

NZQN
Queenstown

EGLL
London Heathrow

KJFK
John F Kennedy International

OMDB
Dubai International

EGPH
Edinburgh

KLAX
Los Angeles International

PHNL
Daniel K Inouye International

EDDM
Munich

KSFO
San Francisco International

RJTT
Tokyo (Haneda) International

FACT
Cape Town International

LFPG
Paris Charles-De-Gaulle

SBGR
Guarulhos-Andre Franco Montoro International

FAOR
O.R. Tambo International

MMMX
Benito Juarez International

URSS
Sochi

KDCA
Ronald Regan Washington International

NZAA
Auckland International

YSSY
Sydney Kingsford Smith

1 Like

Hello, do you mind sharing with us your device information please. Your device might not be supported with 3D buildings.

We need device info!!

I have the same problem on my new iPad Pro 2021 with M1 chip. The buildings at the airports are not showing up. I try it at different airports, Such as RJTT and PHNL . Not works. And my App’s version is latest version.

3 Likes

If your device is a 32 bit like mine, we wont have the update due to the raised device requirements

Hi all, it’s my first post here and I’m also facing the same issue on my new 2021 iPad Pro with M1, no buildings are present even at KLAX, KSFO and EGLL.

Previously on my 2018 iPad Pro, it’s fine. Both are on 21.1 and iPadOS 14.5.1.

Kindly assist to fix, thanks guys.

Hey, allow me to be the first one to welcome you to the community. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. So for a solution to the issue I think you should try the following, note this may not work but could be a solution:

• Clear scenery cache
  • Restart your device
  • Delete and redownload Infinite Flight
2 Likes

I don’t know about you but my buildings shows up only on departure. So lets say im doing kjfk to omdb, the building only shows up on kjfk.

Hi Collins4486, thank you for your solution. I’ve re-downloaded Infinite Flight and it works!

Much appreciated!

1 Like

That great news! Now we know what works!

Try reinstalling Infinite Flight, this seems to work.

Yes, confirmed it worked by re-installing the app, now I’m enjoying the 3D airports in their full glory! :D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.