Nervous/frustrated

I am mostly nervous from the lack of 777 vids or atleast a pic of 777 wing flex
any 777 fans agree.

3 Likes

No… It probably means that the 777 rework is complete and is ready to be released, plus they had to start the 787 sometime.

11 Likes

So no wing flex );

2 Likes

I doubt it. They would have shown that feature when they were releasing pictures and videos for it.

5 Likes

suddenly a part of IF in me just shattered and braked forever

1 Like

You will still get a better aircraft. Just no Wing flex; as of yet that is! You may get it in the future!

7 Likes

Thanks for that I fell a bit happy but I stall have to wait 2 years for another 777 rework

2 Likes

It literally just got reworked? You have to be happy with what you get man. These devs work so hard to provide. When you are always asking for something, it gets rushed… Just let it happen when it happens.

3 Likes

I know I’m very very happy because they added my home country livery but a bit sad Scince I am not a 787 fan

1 Like

Don’t worry, it may come as a surprise.

3 Likes

I know for a fact that either Laura has this idea in the back of her mind, or she’s probably working on it right now. I think there’s a 65% chance that the 777 will have wing flex. :)

5 Likes

I thought someone said…all revamped aircraft’s from a320 to the current 787 will have this!i don’t know the source of the info though¿ is it you @Patrick_U or am i mistaken!?

2 Likes

Just wait and see.

Yeah, I said that Laura said it. Every aircraft will be refreshed with wingflex.

1 Like

All The revamped ones right?From a320!?¿

1 Like

Every single aircraft that has flex IRL…

4 Likes

Wwawawawait WHAT?!!

I am going to Australia in one day I guess the update is not coming but is it true that all aircraft from a320 will have wing flex I have allot of doubts allot

How is this adding to the community?

1 Like

Not in this update 😑