Needed some colder weather!

Narsarsuaq airport (BGBW) is now one of my favorite spots to fly, I’m always looking for places to fly that are enjoyable to the eyes other wise it can get a bit boring with no view… Time!! 15:29 UTC in of course my favorite plane the TBM-930. With approximately 40KMS of visibility and 14 degrees Celsius, that’s my kinda flying 😎

(Training server)

18 Likes

Greenland too cold for me lol

2 Likes

Wow !! Those are very beautiful. Is that really on IF omg ?!! (ironic question of course)
Can you tell me your destination code (XXXX) please ?

The 2nd and 3rd screenshots >>>>>> .

2 Likes

Took off and landed at the same airport, Just wanted to do some flying in that area over the airport!! But that’s all surrounding BGBW.

1 Like

You never cease to amaze me!! 😍
I would definitely love to talk your ear off about all your fantastic pictures!

1 Like

Anytime ☺🙊 message me.

1 Like

Nice pictures. I’ve only flown IRL close enough to Greenland to see it once.
It’s amazing. I need to do it more often in IF.

But I’m not understanding your “cold” title and the temperature you put down. Did you mean 14 degrees Fahrenheit? 14C isn’t cold at all.

1 Like

This looks amazing! Keep it up!

1 Like

I’m from Texas so anything lower then 70 is colder weather for me haha, I should of said that.

Thanks, Sure will!!

Great photos - look very realistic!

1 Like

That’s incredible!

Your screenshots look amazing - imagine what it would be like when the topography dataset is there! Yes I am aware of the issues the developers face.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

That 3rd photo, wow it’s just great.

1 Like

Ya the more they develop the better these pics are gonna get but all we can do is photograph the best areas so far until then haha. I know development isn’t easy.

1 Like

Thanks that and 2 are my favorite ones!

1 Like

I really like the photos, I wish they would actually add the mountains and hills/mountains in the arctic(Greenland, Northern Canada, Iceland)

1 Like