Need YouTube Video Ideas

Hello Everyone, I have a YouTube channel primarily based on Infinite Flight. It would be great if you could provide me some video ideas for my channel. Thanks

2 Likes

How to engage yourself more in the community aspect of Infinite Flight.

7 Likes

Nobody else has any ideas?

I personally like time-lapses of flights with music in the background because it inspires me to do a flight!

3 Likes

You can also do some plane spotting on expert server (If available) it would be nice to see what unique flights people do!

2 Likes

I’m assuming you have heard of @PocketRishi and his videos, well, you could do videos like those

3 Likes

This is definitely on the agenda, as well as timelapses. If you want to Check out my channel, it’s linked in my bio.

2 Likes

I will check it out, thanks bro!

1 Like

I subbed and turned on notifications! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

1 Like

There will be a video tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Spotting, time-lapse or 21.1 news

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to avoid speculation, etc. The other ideas are great! Thanks

Well there isn’t any of that at the moment so that’s off the table. Spotting at an FNF would be cool though.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really cool idea, I’ll be sure to remember that :)

Good idea, as there’s already an IF youtuber whose daily content is only about speculation he created which is boring most of the time.
I won’t say who there are already way too much views on his videos💀. It’s not needed to get another one.

However I could suggest you to do some spotting or special flights

2 Likes

@anon36354988 yes, I am going to avoid that subject. Thanks for the ideas!

1 Like

Plane spotting at Expert Server

1 Like

Copy me copying @sqeezelemon by making slightly over-edited fan-made trailers everytime a new metal coffin gets added to the sim.

1 Like

some flights here and there. try Male, awesome approach and lovely views! and (in real world) very busy. or do some flights with the ATC schedule, pretty fun with al the traffic.
what’s your channel called anyway? if you tell me you got a new subscriber 😜

1 Like

It’s linked to my IFC Bio