Need some advice- Ex IF player :)

Hi everyone, around 2 years ago I came away from IF for a few reason but mainly to focus on me. I was a IFC regular and had a few friends in the VA area (especially at BAVA).

Tonight I sat down looking through my old laptop and came across so much Infinite Flight content, 5 folders to be exact, full of screenshots, old word documents and media files from VAs. I thought to myself,
“I wonder if anything has changed?”

This simply made me ask so many more questions;

• “I wonder if any of my old ‘friends’ still play?”
  • “I wonder what updates have been introduced?”
    the list goes on

I had to see for myself, I remembered my account details and finally signed in. Not to my surprised this community is still thriving and to add to the excitement many of my old friends are active and remain playing the game.

Now for the advice I require

I am currently debating what to do, should I just sign out after full-filling my questions or should I purchase a subscription and jump straight in hopefully catching up with some old friends on the way.

I do apologise if this is not allowed or is not a valid post, I just want to know what to do.

Many thanks,

Joshy T

6 Likes

Jump straight in! The game has changed so much in the past 3 years that I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised at what’s been introduced. Come on and join in on the fun!

5 Likes

Come join us! We’re always fun people! most of us

5 Likes

Hey Dude! Welcome back to the community! If you want to see most of what happened, go to the website and look under development and the blog. Have a a good day! Here is the website:

2 Likes

Welcome back my friend!

IF is such a different game then what is was 2-3 years ago. Trust me, you’ll love it!

3 Likes

Hey josh, I’m one of the dinosaurs still around :) Ain’t much of the original BAVA crew left around unfortunately.

2 Likes

Oh Darragh! Nice to see you mate, that’s honestly a shame but glad you’re still about.

1 Like

Thought you had moved on. It’d be nice to see you back :)

1 Like

Hey, Josh!

Welcome back! I remember flying with you before you left. Hopefully, if you buy a new subscription, I’ll see you again in the skies.

2 Likes

I did for awhile, but I’m on the fence at the moment.

1 Like

certainly Nick!

1 Like

Been there. In truth I’ll probably never be able to leave. The IFC has consumed me🤪

Welcome back! There has been so much added to the game!! I have been playing for about a Year and so much has been added, changed, and modified. Just hop in!

We also have the following things coming up and to look forward too:

• Airbus A350
  • Oshkosh 2020

Recently added updates:

• Airbus A320 Rework (Family Rework)
  • XCub

Looking forward to seeing you in the skies!! 🤗

2 Likes

Who knows, need to catch up Darragh!

1 Like

So so much to talk about :)

3 Likes

Thanks for all the comments guys, really means a lot. I am going to stay active on the IFC while I determine what I should do.

Joshy T !!! omg a name i havent seen in a very long time.
Welcome back to the community and still good to see your still alive haha.

i would say to get a sub no matter what length. get up and fly for sure.

1 Like

No way, what you still doing here! aha

1 Like

im still playing about haha. i do alot for the community and the app so have stuck around as i love it here.
Hope things have been good your end, need to catch up for sure haha. things have definitely changed for sure since you were last here

2 Likes

We certainly do! glad to hear.

1 Like