Need help with Infinite Flight Pro Subscription

Hello,
I need help with my live flight subscription, I am trying to sign out of an account (which does not have a subscription) and I want to sign into a brand new account. However, when I try to long on it says:

“This google account has not been used with Infinite Flight before. Purchase a subscription or contact support for assistance”

I don’t know what to do, please help!
-Patrick

1 Like

Contact support.

Via email?

Probably. See if any staff member comes across this thread before you do that. based on the pictures, this could be a system error. Try restarting your device.

He did because he made a topic in #support. Keep that in mind next time.

I need some clarifications. So is N930DR your new account or the old one?

1 Like

Old one, it’s grade 3 but the subscription just ended. I want to start a fresh account with less violations haha, when I made that account a few years ago I wasn’t taking live very seriously :/

FYI:
-Running IF on an Apple iPhone X (2017)
-I restarted the device and it didn’t work
-The new e-mail I want to use is the same as my Apple ID

Actually, quote from schyllberg .

This is something you can see when you have yet to create an account in Infinite Flight. An account is created when you purchase a PRO subscription and can’t be created before that. You then have the option to link your account to either a Facebook or Google profile. You are most likely trying to sign in with either of them before having purchased a subscription and have it linked with your Facebook or Google.

I’m not sure if you can transfer your subscription to the new one. We’ll wait for the staff/mod to answer on that.

Yeah I would purchase one but then it would go under the old account…thanks for the help, we’ll see what a mod says. :)

1 Like

You can surely get the account linked

1 Like

But how do you link it?

It’s already explained in the quote above. You need to pay the subscription in order to link the account.

1 Like

So if I were to purchase a subscription could I then sign into a different account?

1 Like

I said already above. I’m not sure about it, especially when you buy the simulator with your account on Google Play/Apple Store.

1 Like

Ok sorry I just got a little confused

Android or IOS

Right there.

1 Like

Hopefully a mod will come soon…ideally I would like to do an overnight flight

@schyllberg sorry to bother you but could you help me with this… :)

Handled separately