Need Help With 20.1 Update

I’d be persistent if I were you I had a similar issue and after 10 attempts I was on my way to Sydney. Good Luck!

1 Like

Is the flight plan you’re trying to input very long or has many waypoints? Try to break the flight plan into parts and add them using the “add to flight plan” feature as this will split the processing time of the long flight plan into parts.

1 Like

I also have an iPad mini 2, it can’t run infinite flight on the lowest possible settings. It may be time to upgrade to a phone or something else if you can afford it.

1 Like

With all of you who switched to phones, do you think it will run on an iPhone 8 Plus?

You chose a good route though! 🙃

1 Like

Haha, thanks! I love in Arizona and so I thought why not take a real route from PHX-LHR, two of my favorite International Airports

1 Like

Thank you for flying/choosing PHX. In my opinion it is WAY underused, at least some people still fly there like you. :)
Edit: literally last night I flew from LHR to PHX using the BA 747 which they used to fly here.

1 Like

Yeah, that route is quite enjoyable. What do they fly in replacement of the 747? The 777 or the 787?

1 Like

They use the 787-9 now. Still a beautiful airplane though.

1 Like

Love the dreamer. What a plane! Everything from the low noise level, to the dimmable windows, and the large windows

1 Like

i still want to fly the 747 first though. Then I’ll fly the 787 🙃

1 Like

Yeah I understand. The 747 will always be the beast, not the A380 :D

1 Like

747 for LIFE

1 Like

YEP! 747-400 or 747-8?

1 Like

747-200 😏

1 Like

Known issues, please be patient

1 Like

Hahaha, I see what you mean. No offence, to Airbus fans, but Boeing is legend! 4life

#BoeingIsBetter

1 Like

#AGREED, Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.