Need help on deciding what to post on my Infinite Flight channel. Help!

Basically, I am planning on making a YouTube channel basing of Infinite Flight, but I am not sure what to post. I can take pretty good pictures without the use of any editing or filters in IF (refer to my profile to see some examples), and I plan to share more of these but how do I “create” such “content” that features my pictures on my channel?

Secondly, I am currently a student, thus, giving me a time restriction on how much I can fly on IF, which means I can’t do full flights. What I can do though, is butter a landing and takeoff to cruising altitude pretty smoothly and realistically. Given that, how should I push out such “content” to my channel? I’m thinking tutorials but looking at what IF is made of now, there are not many tutorials I can do right now.

I really need advice on what I should post on my channel so any feedback given will be much appreciated. If there are any questions regarding what I can do or anything else that could help get me feedback, just comment it in the comments and I will reply you ASAP. Other than that, I hope you guys can help me out, thanks!

1 Like

It’s your choice. Do whatever videos make you happy and you’ll find an audience.

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying here, just that I don’t know how to sorta “push” such content out to viewers. Like I can take good screenshots, but how do I create content relating to that?

1 Like

Then make topics on the IFC. Normal screenshots would be a little bit weird.

1 Like

gotcha, thanks :D

2 Likes

Well as a fellow youtuber myself I started off with just 15 sub and just started posting random landing videos and then started posting Timelapse video. I started YT just to shared my love for aviation and I am more then happy where I am and never wanted to get this big but I’m thankful for what I have. If you just want to do IF here’s some good things you can do

1. Livestream (doesn’t have to be a long flight)
  2. Timelapse video
  3. Tutorial
  4. Events with your subscribers
    5.just have fun and it will take you a long way up
1 Like

I see, could I DM you if I have any questions? Thanks btw! Congrats on your 2k subscribers milestone too!

1 Like

Thank you yea ur are free to DM any time and thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.