Need help in purchasing pro

Device:
Operating system:

I need help in logging account. I had my account on grade 3 with around 1400 hours of flying and now after a month when I reinstalled infinite flight, I bought pro and logged in my account but my data is showing me on grade 1 with no flight experience please help me

1 Like

It looks like you have made a new account and bought Pro on that. I would recommend you to drop support@infiniteflight.com an email.

In the future, it would be better if you log in with your IFC account, as the sub will be linked to the same account.

1 Like

I tried logging in my account after reinstalling app, but it was showing that my account wasn’t on this app. Then I bought pro without logging in to another account and when I linked my original account my all progress came to 0

Request you to email [support@infiniteflight.com](mailto:support@infiniteflight.com. Schyllberg will be more than happy to help you out.

1 Like

Even if I try to login after reinstalling game, it shows this. I am even ready to pay for another pro but can’t login

1 Like

Only the support team can assist you out on the issue you are facing, you can dm Schyllberg as he is the one who can help you out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.