Need Crew Center For VO | Need Options

Already have. We using at moment but we want to switch from that to something more reliable in the future.

1 Like

Hey there’s now a new type of Phpvms crew centre with a built in security plugin

If you still need help just let me know. Ive made 3 this month and just been experimenting with them

Hi as a web designer I have more experince so I would recommend these to anyone who is doing this for the frist time but my top recommendation is a website called free flarum it will allow you to create a product simlar to the IFC here. Slack is a great option however if this is your very frist time making an airline Id recommend sticking to products like weebly or wordpress. And definitely go for a discord server if you can as slack is still complicated for me and I’ve used it a bunch. Good luck on your project! Feel free to reach out to me with questions. Or the others lotta people here have some great insight.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.