Need advice

What do y’all do when you feel like you are losing interest in aviation or in flying in Infinite flight in general ?. I feel like losing interest in aviation & IF sometimes even though I want to become a pilot in the future.

3 Likes

It’s just a phase for me. I always come back to it. 🙂

3 Likes

One time that happened to me. I took a break, because I lost interest. Eventually, I had nothing to do, so I tried doing a landing. I realized that it’s actually really fun. Ever since then, I bought Pro, grinded up to the expert server, and got better at aviation then I ever thought I could. So my suggestion; take a little break! And eventually it will come back to you.

5 Likes

it will go away then you will come back, I’ve gone through that phase 20ish times

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s good to take a break. Too much of anything is bad and that applies to hobbies and passions like aviation too. Speaking personally I would much rather take a break and come back refreshed than force my self to do something I am not feeling at the moment.

3 Likes

Thanks all for your advices. I probably need a break!

Literally (probably spelt wrong) same situation here. I have an interest in cruise ships too and when its summertime i always see cruie ships soo every summer i lose interest in aviation and IF but, when its end August or September (like now) or when IF releases a new update i get back to it.

3 Likes

This mainly happens to me when I fly/control too much. Which never happened.
Best advice: do a break, or something different to your normal flight routine :)

3 Likes

I stopped flying as much when I went to college but I’ve recently got back into it. I usually just buy a month sub.

1 Like

I just mess around grab a f-22 and race your friend

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.