Need a cooler for your phone?

@IFChile-SpeedbirdCL would the cooler work on iPhone?

1 Like

Lol I would do that

1 Like

Ahh yes finally I bought one from Amazon it was bad my phone was even worst because fan over heated paid like 15 bucks for that well this sound promising to me I will give it a shot thanks

1 Like

Let me know how it goes

2 Likes

Absolutely! You will just need a USB-C cable :)

2 Likes

Thanks for that I really need to cool my phone on long haul flights

2 Likes

It doesn’t come with it?

1 Like

Yup

I had forgotten that lol

1 Like

So I got a cooler from Amazon and it works amazing. It comes with a USB-C cable. I have an iPhone X and now I can max out my settings. To be honest, it’s a bit big but in my opinion, I like it like this. It can also charger your phone too but it does slow the fans down a bit.

You can find the cooler here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GY1MQQG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_3ZFGPNCCNHXEK6N92NYB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I never really thought of a phone cooler till I read this thread so thank you @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL for make this thread!

1 Like

@IFChile-SpeedbirdCL try a long haul flight with the cooler😅

2 Likes

I just bought mine. Coming in 1-3 days

1 Like

I think mine is coming in 8 days
@IFChile-SpeedbirdCL done any long haul flight?

Meanwhile in Robertine’s kitchen:
screencap18-16-752x501

9 Likes

I’m doing a long-haul now :D

1 Like

I just put a wet paper towel on the back of the iPad, it sticks on it.

I kinda found a way to cool my device, i found 2 pieces of foam and now it’s my cooling base.

Not the best idea but it’s good for long haul flights. It allows more air to flow underneath and in a cold room at night it works well.

2 Likes

How was it 👀

mine arrived today and it cooled down my phone from 34 to 29 in about 2mins

That’s a very Canadian solution. Everyone lives in igloos there so it makes sense.

4 Likes