Navigation Timing System

I have a suggestion to optimize navigation. The thing I think that could be added to IF is that you can somehow enter your knots, altitude, and destination/desired airport and it would estimate the time on reaching there, which those factors. I know we already have the map and flight plan features but a problem I run into consistently is I’m at the gate deciding which airport to go to, but I can’t estimate how long it’ll take while sitting at the gate, not going the speed I would while in flight. Like this if you think it’s a good suggestion!

3 Likes

This should be in #features but you’re not TL2 so keep liking, commenting on people’s posts and be active in the forum everyday, and you’ll get to TL2 then you can request that in features:)

2 Likes

Thanks!!! ;)))

2 Likes

Thats the job of IF-Assistant

A third party app

So I dont think they would be happy if that was implemented to IF but I like that concept

1 Like

Thanks. :)

2 Likes

Great suggestion. I like the proposal. Unfortunately we ask that you wait until you have moved up one more trust level to a TL2 (member) user. You’re currently a TL1 (basic) user. Once you have progressed to the next Trust Level, double check to make sure that this sort of request had not been created yet and you’ll be able to post in the #features category. Thanks!

-Matt

1 Like