Nativetoalaska's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

It’s the final ATC thread and it has a purpose, alright? No need to close this. If you know, you know, no need to look deeper.

Ok, onto what this one is about.

My goal is to join IFATC. For that I need 500 ops, which I don’t have. I’ll do my best to open up tower wherever I can every day or every other day. Here’s a sample of what I’ll include when I open up:

Operation Number: 1
Airport: KRNO
ATIS: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, ATIS information Alpha, time 2000 Zulu, wind 200 at 20, temperature 20, dew point 20, departing runways 16R and 16L, landing runways 16R and 16L.
NOTAM: This is a SAMPLE
KRNO_DIAGRAM

I’ll also include tags, if you want to be notified when I open, please let me know :)

See you around!

1 Like

You can tag me when you are open :)

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

Operation Number: 0
Airport: KSGF
ATIS: Springfield-Branson National Airport, ATIS information Alpha, time 2015 Zulu, wind variable at 4, temperature 30, dew point 18, departing runway 2, landing runway 2.
NOTAM: N/A
@IF787

Hey! Remember to change your title to open in case anyone wants to pop by :) Have a good session!

Cign :)

1 Like

Whoops, thanks!

NOTAM: Size restriction in effect. No aircraft larger than the A321 is accepted.

1 Like

Springfield-Branson Tower is now closed, good day!

Hi! It seems you have forgotten to change your title to Closed :)

Uhhhh, uhmmm, you see nothing!

1 Like

Operation Number: 0
Airport: KCOS
ATIS: City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, ATIS information Bravo, time 0630 Zulu, wind 120 at 6, temperature 22, dew point 7, departing runway 31, landing runway 31.
NOTAM: Be aware of mountain range to the west.
@IF787

City of Colorado Springs Municipal Tower is now closed, good day!

Unfortunately I experienced some unforeseen issues, my apologies!

Operation Number: 2
Airport: KMCO
ATIS: Orlando International Airport, ATIS information Charlie, time 2150 Zulu, wind 060 at 11, temperature 26, dew point 24, departing runways 36R, 36L, 35R, 35L, landing runway 36R, 36L, 35R, 35L.
NOTAM: All Aircraft be aware of crosswinds, light aircraft not recommended.
@IF787

NOTAM: Wind gust 17, be aware of crosswinds, light aircraft not recommended.

Let me see if I can come by here for a few minutes

1 Like

Whoops, mixed up lefts and rights, sorry!

1 Like

Orlando International Airport, ATIS information Delta, time 2230 Zulu, wind 120 at 6, temperature 28, dew point 24, departing runways 36R, 36L, 35R, 35L, landing runways 36R, 36L, 35R, 35L.

1 Like

Feedback for @nativetoalaska at KMCO on AUG 15 at around 2230Z by Aviation Reports (IFATC Officer):

• Transition was at the right altitude
  • When calling inbound, never received a pattern entry (Would have been “enter right downwind runway 36L”)
    -When calling for runway change, never got a pattern entry (Would have been “Enter right or left downwind runway 35R”)
    -Nice job with a direction of pattern after first landing on runways and then just “cleared for the option” for others
  • Nice sequencing but it should be within a pattern instruction "Enter right downwind runway 26L, number 2, traffic to follow is on left downwind in this case"
  • Nice job calling my base, was trying to get tight with the traffic but isn’t needed as a pilot sequenced is maintaining there own seperation

Sorry I had to go. Work and review the bolded subjects as those were Cons to this session. You have a good start!

1 Like

Thanks, hope to see you again soon!

Attention all aircraft, Orlando International Tower is now closed, good day!