NathanD’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

I have my own tracking thread open with a few attendees but I might stop by after if you’re still open!

1 Like

I might be open for about an hour or so

1 Like

Sorry for leaving early I have some plan to do but from what I see is everything is fine just minor thing

My first touch and go you clear me for the option little too late you should clear me when I’m on downwind but you clear when I’m on final

But all good thanks for controlling

Jimmy

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback I will definitely keep this in mind

1 Like

You don’t need to give me pattern instructions and traffic direction every time. The takeoff clearance was sufficient. Only time you should give me pattern instructions and traffic direction is if you’re changing my runway or if aircraft is inbound.

1 Like

Thank you I will remember that

No worry hope to see you open again

1 Like

Here are some tips from other threads and that I received:

You also forgot to issue me an exit runway command. Thanks for correcting the takeoff clearance btw. Other than the stuff above, you did a fine job. Thank you for the ATC service. :)

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely take a look at the other tracking threads that you linked Thank you for flying with me!

I am now open at VTBS! Come by if you want. Patterns are welcome along with departures.

I am now open at KPDX on TS. Come by if you’d like and fly some patterns

I am now open at KBZN on the training server. Come by if you’d like and fly some patterns with me!

I am open for patterns at EGKK now!

I am now open for patterns at KATL on TS if anyone wants to join in they can

I am now open for patterns at KMIA

I am now open at GCLP on TS

I have opened up EDDF for patterns on the training server! Come by if you have the chance.

Hey just letting you know you’re at EDDF but your title still says EDDM

1 Like

Fixed it thanks😉

1 Like

Hey! Got some feedback and it’s short. It’s a bit tough since I can’t see how you sequence since I was the only one doing patterns.

-You basically handled everything perfectly. Good timing on the clearances and nice job with the runway change. Only problem was when you cleared me for 7R the first time, you did not give a traffic direction. You need to give a direction when you move a plane to a different runway. I ended up just going left again, but even if you keep the direction the same, you need to give a direction on a runway change.

Besides that, that’s it! Nice work :)

1 Like