Name the plane!

Name the plane! A classic, beautifully engineered work of art!

6 Likes

I think that’s a 747…

41 Likes

Definetly the SR-71 Blackbird

8 Likes

Thats a Staggerwing

4 Likes

Beechcraft Model 17 Staggerwing? I’m not 100% sure.

4 Likes

Exactly right! Awesome airplane!

1 Like

Yeah. 747-400F to be precise

4 Likes

You can just use Google images to search these up. That’s why @Maxmustang gave up on these name that plane pic threads. You’ve got to change the photo in a way, maybe by drawing over the background a bit.

1 Like

Amazing! I just love the plane and wanted to see if anybody else recognized it. I can understand why people would do that… the prizes for the winner are amazing! LOL

2 Likes

Ah ok, just a warning if you were to continue.

2 Likes

This aircraft was shown at a national completion that is held at the Ohio State University annually, in a competition strictly for aircraft recognition. I was unable to recognize it at first but if you can, you have a skill that very few have. Covered up a few of the distinguishable markings. No cheating, and be honest. 😁

4 Likes

this one is hard

10 Likes

Thats a tough one. lmao

1 Like

Edgely EA 7 Optica

1 Like

It’s a Beechcraft waggerwing
One of those model.
Not 100%

I have an aviation book that I have had since I was very little that I studied religiously and it had one of those in it.

Crazy plane!

Do some research into why that aircraft was designed the way it is. Pretty interesting stuff

Edgley Optica

Edit: someone already got it. If you have FSX, download the free model! It’s a crazy thing to fly.