Nairobi to Johannesburg in 10 replay screenshots

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard Kenya Airways flight KQ762 on this Boeing 787-8. We will shortly be departing Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi, Kenya) bound for O. R. Tambo International Airport) (Johannesburg, South Africa) on the expert server. The shots are in flight order - 1 being departure and 10 arrival. Keeping to the 10 limit was genuinely difficult here because the scenery over this route is so nice.

We will be cruising at 40,000 feet and journey time today is expected to be around the 3.5 hour mark with flying conditions ahead looking excellent. Our route today will take us over Tanzania, Zambia and Malawi, across southern Mozambique onto Zimbabwe and finally down in South Africa. Shortly after departure if you look to the left of the aircraft you will see Mount Kilimanjaro its 3 volcano cones.

Whilst everyone else is doing their cargo deliveries in the great and mighty retro DC10s and MD11s today further up north, I thought I’d mix it up with something a bit more modern and some electro-chromatic dimmable passenger windows on this 5 and a half year old Dreamliner (5Y-KZA) thank to 2 General Electric GEnx-1B engines.

Good times.

23 Likes

Loving the shots man!

The scenery is amazing! Keep em’ coming!

2 Likes

Wonderful and fantastic pictures! My favorite picture is the 2nd last picture. I somehow like passenger pictures so if you’re able to make a illusion of a realistic passenger picture in Infinite Flight then I would give you a billion dollars to start your own photography company :/.

I would if I had billions of dollars that I could use for investments which wouldn’t effect my personal expenses, but oh well. The stabilization and huge inflation of economics is a forgoing process that is imminent or distant over the horizon in the future :/

1 Like

Thanks dude!

1 Like

No problem!

Wow that is some Stunning scenery!

1 Like

Yes, the African scenery is just an amazing thing. You literally have everything!
Great shots mate. Keep it up :)

1 Like

Cheers mun!

Photos 2 and 3 look real

1 Like

But still awesome photos

1 Like

Why haven’t I flown there yet, that scenery is just awesome, lovely photos as always @Helmethead!

1 Like

Cheers! 🌎🌍

1 Like

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

The scenery is amazing

1 Like

wow, I really loved the view, very good job on this one

1 Like

Really beautiful scenery and pictures

1 Like