This is a very gorgeous aircraft, and a very great livery. I’ve personally flown on it three times, and it flies great! It’s a perfect plane for when you just want to get away.
Owner: Private Owner
- Base Weight: 2354 lbs (1065 kg)
- Useful Load: 1246 lbs (568 kg)
- Cabin payload with 3 hr trip fuel and 45 min reserve: 892 lbs (407 kg)
- Manufacturer: Continental
- ModelI: TSIO-550-K Turbocharged
- Horsepower: 315
- Wingspan: 38 ft 4 in (11.68 m)
- Length: 26 ft (7.92 m)
- Height: 8 ft 11 in (2.7 m)
- Cabin Width: 49 in (124 cm)
- Cabin Height: 50 in (127 cm)
- Takeoff: 1517 ft (462 m)
- Takeoff Over 50ft Obstacle: 2080 ft (634m)
- Climb Rate: 1203 ft/min (6.1 m/sec)
- Max operating Altitude: 25,000 ft (7,620 m)
- Stall Speed with Flaps: 60 KCAS
- Max Cruise Speed: 213 KTAS
- Landing Groundroll: 1178 ft (359 m)
Specs from cirrus-sas.com
With a possible Cirrus series rework/addition, I think that this livery would be a great addition to the IF fleet.
What are your thoughts?
- It is my favorite livery
- It is a good livery
- It is an okay livery
- It is not my favorite
- It’s a no from me
Thank you for looking, and make sure to vote if you like it!