%N1 Thrust Boeing 777-300ER LAX-HKG

On normal LAX to HKG flights with Boeing 777-300ER Cathay Pacific and American Airlines, Wind 10 knots at 260 °, temperature 20 ° C and flaps 15 °, weight equivalent to normal flights … How much of Thrust% N1 do pilots apply regularly? After rising up to 2000ft, there is a power cut, for how many% N1 is reduced power to keep up 250 knots up to 10000ft?

1 Like

You can always set it to auto throttle to keep your airspeed. It’s hard for me to give you a number, kinda just whatever keeps your speed where you want it… 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

What’s the weight? It all starts with weight, then wind, temp, runway length etc. are factored in via the onboard EFB.

I see this has been a theme for you trying to figure out proper N1 and thrust reduction @Wesley77X I’ll do a video just for you on the 77W with a plan from SFO-HKG.

I’ll post it up here when it’s done.

2 Likes

So @Wesley77X at a TOW of ~648K lbs for the V speeds below-to hold the right pitch of 14° and V2+15 an N1 of ~95-96% N1 should suffice.

Here’s the video below:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the video that you make to me! I’m appreciate that!!! I gonna watch… Thanks one more time 👏🏼✌🏼

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.