N/W waypoints

Hi guys, I’m not sure if this is a bug, but I copied someone’s FPL and it has N/W waypoint (I seen this somewhere but when I search it up it dosent show) example: 4133N/7246W. I suppose this is the waypoint but when I click on it nothing seems to happen? How do I find this kind of waypoints?

I believe those can only be inputted by putting the coordinates in the search bar.

2 Likes

These aren’t actual waypoints, but you sometimes get them in flight plans from Fpltoif.com

1 Like

I tried it, can’t. Wonder how this person managed to do it?

These waypoints are invisible in game as there is no point to base it off of, it’s just a curve.

They are replacements of waypoints not found in game. They are created as linked above when creating a flight plan automatically on fpltoif.com.

2 Likes

They might’ve used fpltoif.com to input it for them.

1 Like

I usually just ignore them when I use fpltoif.com because I don’t think you can manually input them into IF

2 Likes

They probably used a website, for example fpltoif.com When you use it, they give you a flight plan and you paste it into your search bar in your map. They are just coordinates.

1 Like

Same here…

1 Like

You can’t manually put them in.

2 Likes

Here is a great explanation from the #tutorials

3 Likes

To put them in they have to be part of the entire plan.

You cant add 4500N/5000W by itself. You would have to have it as part of the larger plan and paste it in.

KDFW MARCS 4500N/5000W KSAT

5 Likes

Ah, that explains it! Thank you Chris and all! This topic can now be closed :)

1 Like