mystery about the flight of Malaysia airlines MH370

a few days ago a young man was looking for google maps and found this close to the crash site of Malaysia airlines flight
the coordinates are the following: 0 ° 59’56.3 "S 100 ° 19’29.8E copy it in google maps
I do not know if it will be a duplicate if it is so please close the topic

this topic will only be talked about whether it is true or false to judge yourself and open a debate.

Thank you

1 Like

I dont think its real. But I hope so for all those people.

2 Likes

It’s weird, the plane can’t be intact…

4 Likes

true the plane is intact that’s kind of weird
certain people say that the government of malaysia knows and concealed putting this plane

1 Like

I struggle to believe that after spending millions trying to find this, a kid at home did it via Google maps. Also, the aircraft on its descent trajectory would not still be 100%in tact.

I suspect this is another flight, on another day flying the same airway that has been captured. Nothing more.

5 Likes

It could be that that plane was flying in the air, and that the photo illustrates like it is in the water.

There is an airport in the area too, he could be on approach.

Final Argument:
The plane would’ve sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

5 Likes

If that’s where the plane is it’s awful close to the shore. Somebody would have found it by then.

4 Likes

Case closed. You are free to move about the cabin.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to post it here so that we don’t have 2 topics:

2 Likes

Looks like a A320 no way in size comparable to 777

2 Likes

This is so false and misleading I find it actually disrespectful to the people who lost their lives and loved ones in the crash.

Probably a good idea to put this topic to bed, as it holds no substance.

_
Side note the aircraft is intact and for it to be visible from a satelite its above the water by at least a thousand feet or more.

4 Likes

So let’s say that is actually eaven a Malaysian Airlines 777, there are still hundreds of different flights that could have captured eaven if it was taken the moment the other flight crashed else ware. A plane on google maps in that broad of an aeria hardly means MH370…

3 Likes

I leave it to the moderators whether to close the topic or not
thanks to all