Mysterious regional jet.

Ive heard aboud a mysteryus regional jet that comes with the update.
Does someone knows something about this jet plzz say it in the comments.

1 Like

it is neatheir confirmed for this update nor do I think it’ll come together with the A320. Nobody knows something about it, except that it’s prop (they once said one was coming I think) and I think a shade was posted months ago. (I’m not even sure what plane shade it was)

Wear dit they post? @Nick_Art

IIRC, it was a reply to a facebook, twitter, or instagram comment regardig the topic

What means Ilrc?

if I remember correctly

Here it is:

2 Likes

If they are also saying its a prop, then it’s probably the Dash 8

1 Like

It’s either

a) fixing up the CRJ and adding the family
b) Hopefully it’s the Q400.

1 Like

Mind if I use this to make a topic with a poll about what people think it will be?

Agreed I expect it to be a turboprop. Dash 8 is one of the most requested of the small regional aircraft. The only other option in the ATR 42/ATR 72 but those aren’t as widespread/have as much variety of usage as the Dash 8.

2 Likes

Yep, my bet is on the Dash.

1 Like

Too bad they will be retired in the states soon 😭. I was lucky enough to fly on one (don’t know the variant, but I know it had 8 rows of seats) between KBOS and KSYR

United is retaining the small -100s,-200s, and -300s (Whatever they fly now) and disposing of the -400s. Horizon is retaining the -400s. American is retaining the -100s and -300s. Air Canada has many and Porter also has lots.

Still a chance to snag a Dash 8 don’t get yout hopes down :)

1 Like

Thank you @iCoffeeCat

1 Like