Myanmar National Airlines | Boeing 737-800 | XY-ALB

မင်္ဂလာပါ! [Hello!]

Welcome to another feature request! Today I’d love to introduce and present to you; the Myanmar National Airways Boeing 737-800!

Image obtained from: XY-ALB | Boeing 737-86N | Myanmar National Airlines | Dongone Seo-Korea Aero Photos | JetPhotos

But why?

Southeast Asia is a rather unloved region within Infinite Flight, with countries like Burma being completely unrepresented and unloved. This is despite their huge culture and history, with much of that being represnted with such a bright and beautiful livery!

Such a livery may be fairly unused if introduced, but it allows for those who’re more adventurous with their flying to discover more of the world in a realistic manner whilst allowing the potential usebase in Myanmar to increase.

Myanmar National Airlines? Huh?

I had the exact thought too. So, here’s some information on the amazing, wonderful, superstellar Myanmar National Airlines…

Founded in 1948 as Union of Burma Airways, the airline quickly made a name for itself, operating aircraft suitable for the time. In 2014 the airline rebanded to what we now know as Myanmar National Airlines. In the years following, the airline went through a fleet revitalisation and now oeprates 10 aircraft consisting of 2 Boeing 737-800s and 8 ATR 72-600s.

The airline has hubs in Mandalay and Yangon and services destinations such as Singapore and Bangkok, in addition to many other, small cities and rural towns throughout Southeast Asia.

Info obtained from: Myanmar National Airlines - Wikipedia

So, why not give it a go! If you have some spare votes, or you’re feeling a little adventurous, please do vote! It’d be great to welcome such a culturaly rich livery onto the Infinite Flight scene - that, I’m sure you could agree.

ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါသည်။ အဲ့ဒီတော့! [Thank you. Bye!]

This looks awesome and I support this 100%! Unfortunately I don’t have any more votes. Still, this needs to be added.

1 Like

Certainly is a lesser known gem!

Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Voted! An absolutely fantastic livery.Had a fun time recreating this livery a while back.

1 Like