MyAir.com Bombardier CRJ-900

MyAir.com, was a low-cost airline based in Vicenza, Italy. It operated scheduled services linking a dozen Italian cities and international flights to France, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
It operated 4 CR-900 and ordered 15 CRJ-1000 before suspending operations due to unpaid taxes and airport fees.

It would be amazing to fly it down to Sicily, explore Sardinia or flying above Italian Alps on this beauty.
~Credit to the owner, Stephan Karl~

Thats definitely a livery that pops out at you…

But I like it! :)

3 Likes

It is a beautiful color (my personal favorite) but will people know about this specific livery? I mean it’s not added onto other aircrafts (unless its a budget airline). The color is overall great and I love the design. (P.S) If that picture isn’t yours I would add the wiki to the picture

2 Likes

I get your point but there are quite a few “one-off” liveries in IF. It would be nice to have more variety.

3 Likes

There you have it

7 Likes

It’s good enough… But tbh, the request was for the CRJ-900… FDS gave us the CRJ-1000 :)

7 Likes

I don’t care. I’m still in love with it ahahah
(But, having also the Crj-900 would be awesome tbh)

1 Like

Technically they don’t have orders at all, because they ceased operations a while back.

Here comes the hate lol I don’t care what happens here

1 Like

Well, this livery has been confirmed! Gonna be fun to fly!

Please keep in mind that this livery was confirmed for the CRJ-1000, where as this request is for the CRJ-900.

1 Like

I don’t know why but this livery reminds me of sbarro… still like it though

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy the new livery!