My XP went down to 0

I think I was hacked as I had 300+XP’s and now I have 0. This affected my grade to. I hope I can get suport soon, because my flight time can be hacked too and I need serious help!

2 Likes

Have you ever flown outside of the region on Live?

3 Likes

Did you try to fly outside of a region? Because if you did, your XP would have been reset.

3 Likes

Did you fly outside of regions

1 Like

Did you try to fly global 😎?

2 Likes

Yes, I had. Today I flew, but only on Casual Server.

1 Like

That is why. A big no-no. It was clearly stated several times you would lose all XP apon leaving a region, no matter the server.

6 Likes

The topic above specifically states that if you try to fly outside of a region, your XP will be reset. Your account was not hacked, the staff reset your XP because you violated Infinite Flight’s Terms of Service.

8 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Stated already that anyone flying out of region on any server is subject to demotion against IF TOS. Nothing anyone can do about it.

2 Likes

This means my Xp won’t be back?

I already did. Scroll up a few posts. :)

2 Likes

Already has been linked.

2 Likes

100% the case. Better start those touch and goes!

2 Likes

Correct. As stated multiple times by us, you violated Infinite Flight’s Terms of Service, and your XP will not be restored.

5 Likes

It’s gone for good. Only thing left to do is fly, and try to regain what was lost.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but you don goofed!

2 Likes

How many XP did you have before the reset?

1 Like

You openly stated you were flying outside the region very deliberately. This is a direct violation of IF ToS, and the consequences are made very clear to everyone on this forum.

34 Likes