My (very personal) tribute to the Frontier A319 and it's retirement, history and lifespan

I am a big fan of SWA but usually the only times we fly is when my dad and I go out to PVD to see my grandfather. SWA unfortunately doesn’t fly direct from DEN-PVD so we just go with F9. I also like JB alot.

1 Like

I was raised a Southwest baby and I’ve never been on Frontier, but this post made me feel like I have.
Great post, and goodbye A319.

1 Like

I was raised a Frontier and Northwest baby lol

Thank you! It’s that personal touch :)

2 Likes

Really well made, but this is very sad, I love the Frontier A318s and A319s, now they are both gone 😔

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve also flown on the Frontier A318 as well.

2 Likes

I do remember looking on FR24 and when aircraft rarely fly by house and I would see some arriving from both airports!

True that!

2 Likes

I remember voting for Flip to be Denver’s favorite animal back then, good times. Gonna miss them, those videos still crack me up till this day :)

1 Like

Flip was my choice as well! Even though I flew on Grizwald on the A318 and Larry on the A319 as well lol

2 Likes

Well, I guess I have some news. I recently was looking for Frontier Flights and it seems they are bringing back the A319s actually. I have found them in their flight schedules from November 12, 2020, to April 11, 2021. I’m surprised this is going to happen, as confirmed by the actual website, but I don’t hope this is a hoax.

Proof:

well I guess this information makes this topic invalid lol

3 Likes

Time to remove the 53 likes you got :Ban:

There’s gonna be a better retirement topic when the day comes 👀

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.