- Schabak Malév Hungarian Airlines 738 1:600
- Official Cathay Pacific 77W New Livery 1:500
- ppcholland KLM 744 New Livery 1:250
- Premier Planes Finnair A359 1:250
- Socatec Air France A388 1:250
- Official Qatar Airways A388 1:200
Is there a website your dad bought the Finnair and Cathay ones?
Finnair is Premier Planes but he got it on board
The Cathay and many more of them at http://www.cathaypacific.com/shop/cxcitement/search.html?criteriaType=category&criteria=Collectibles&locale=en_HK
I take my hat off to the man who made the nose gear for the Malev B738.
It’s a cheap model (due to its size) but nice quality and livery :)
It’s simply brilliant. Reminds me of the toy planes I got when I was a toddler.
Lol, like Daron Realtoy
The Malev is a Schabak, right? 1:600?
Yes, it is