My update isn't here

I know i should have the update, but i can’t get it because my phone is almost full, and if i clear my phone, still can’t update it. Help me, i have v16 and i rlly want global, the v17.

Hi there! Thank you for contacting support! Which device do you have? You could try deleting the app and reinstalling.

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

I have android lollipop and i dont know its verison. Hopefully your sollution will work

Make sure your operating system is up to date as well. If you click on the link above you can check and see if your device supports Open GL ES3.0. Hope these tips help.

I have opengl 2.0. How do I update IT? I have allview P5 Life. I fel sad today after this

Unfortunately your device doesn’t support Global. As mentioned above you need to support Open GL ES3.0.

Then how do i update the opengl 3.0

That is a device issue. You cannot update the opengl that I know of.

Ah, You guys should make IT to work and on Lower verisons bdcause i wantes this game just to play in global online